Clientele Hospital Plans Remain a Firm Favourite in SA
True, Clientele Hospital Plans are a firm favourite in South
Africa, but why? South Africa has a good selection of health care plans, so what makes these hospital plans from
Clientele so sought after now?
South Africans are finding that even in recent months, being
a member of a medical scheme has become totally out of the question. Not only are the plans ridiculously expensive,
but they are so darn complicated too.
Clientele’s Hospital Plans worth a Look-See
South Africans are looking at hospital plans with renewed
interest as they’re less complicated and they’re much more affordable.
Yes, these hospital plans are offered by medical schemes,
but can be pretty expensive. It is precisely why South Africans are looking at hospital plans from an insurance
Certainly, a hospital plan offers far less cover than a
medical aid plan, but it’s seen as a drawcard to many as it’s so simple.
Many people who belong to a medical aid are abandoning them
because of the ludicrously high costs connected to them and hospital plans are seen as a light at the end of the
Details about Clientele Hospital Plans
- Hospital plans from an insurance company like Clientele
are a financial product. The hospital plans from Clientele are therefore not regulated by the Medical Schemes
Act and South Africans are signing up for the Clientele Hospital Plans with fervour.
- One of the biggest perks that come with Clientele is
that they offer their 2 hospital plans. What a relief it is not to have to sift through 5, 6 or 7 plans.
Comparing o many plans just adds to the confusion.
- Clientele has caught on to the fact that South Africans
are wanting simplicity – health care options that even a child can understand.
- Clientèle Life Assurance Company isn’t a medical aid.
They are an authorised financial services provider.
- The Clientèle Health Event Life Plans (HELP) offer you
insurance for hospitalisation.
- Clientele offers 3 hospital plans – the Standard,
Ultimate and Premium. These plans are easy to understand. The premiums are amazingly low and affordable and in
fact the Standard Plan is below R400 a month. These plans will pay you a certain amount each day for the time
you spend in hospital. It starts paying from the 3rd day onwards that you’re in hospital.
- They offer their H.E.L.P Accident Plus Plan
- After 60 payments, if you’ve made no claim, they offer
you a cashback bonus.
- Pre-existing conditions are covered, with HIV related
illnesses being excluded.
- Maternity cover is available.
- Accidental conditions are fully
- With the Premium Clientele Life hospital plan you get
more cover even though the plan is still very affordable. Benefits include cover for accidental death as well
as dread diseases.
- A cashback bonus is paid if no claim is made within 60
- HIV is only covered if it is contracted after the
policy has been in existence for a while.
- Clientele doesn’t make you undergo any medical
examinations to apply for your hospital plan.
- You have access to a 24-hour emergency
Clientele is inviting you to see why
they are one of South Africa's leading and most popular provider of hospital plans that are easy to understand and
most importantly, affordable.
Go here for a table of